Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Femto basic — Parallax Forums

Femto basic

AndreLAndreL Posts: 1,004
edited 2007-04-03 02:46 in Propeller 1
Mike, where exactly are the latest source/build of the femto basic?

Thanks,

Andre'

Comments

• Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-04-03 02:24
    The current version is here: http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=634092.

There may be a bug in the SD card routines that Rokicki is working on and, when it's fixed, I'll finally post this to the Propeller Object Exchange so it'll be easier to find.
  • AndreLAndreL Posts: 1,004
    edited 2007-04-03 02:34
    I looked in the propeller object exchange, I coulnd't find the basic, nor could I find it using the forum search? Is it in the object exchange and can you get the search to work? Also, there is a femtobasic at the top of the thread, but it has no date code on like femto_3_5_07.zip which is very helpful to track versions for download, so is the copy at the top of the thread the latest? OR is there another link in that thread somewhere I am missing?

Thanks,

Andre
  • Mike GreenMike Green Posts: 23,101
    edited 2007-04-03 02:41
    The most recent version is dated 2007-02-25 and is posted about 1/2 way down the 1st page of the thread. It's not in the Object Exchange yet. As I mentioned, I'm waiting for Rokicki to investigate a possible SD card driver bug and then I'll post any corrected version to the Object Exchange at that point.

As has been true for some time, the archive includes precompiled binaries for the Hydra with a TV display and for the Demo Board and Proto Board with both TV and VGA displays. The SD card support uses the expansion port for its 4 I/O pins, so I haven't been supporting a Hydra VGA version. If you wanted to hook up an SD card to some other pins or just ignore the SD card support, you could compile FemtoBasic for the Hydra with a VGA display.

Post Edited (Mike Green) : 4/3/2007 2:47:16 AM GMT
  • AndreLAndreL Posts: 1,004
    edited 2007-04-03 02:46
    Ok, got it. Thanks. Don't care about the sd routines for now, just as long as people can play with it. Also, sent you an email, please reply when you get a chance.

Thanks,

Andre'