Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Strange Demo Board Problem — Parallax Forums

Strange Demo Board Problem

crgwbrcrgwbr Posts: 614
edited 2007-01-25 18:59 in Propeller 1
Hey Everyone,

I recently discovered that P16 and P17 (first two LEDs) on my demo board·have stopped·working·. skull.gif· I was just wandering if anyone else has had this happen?··I just thought it was strange for this to happen, after all, the circuits are hardwired into the board (you·can't short them).

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
NerdMaster
For
Life

Comments

• rokickirokicki Posts: 1,000
    edited 2007-01-24 20:33
    Have you scoped the pins on the Prop chip itself? I've not had that happen, but for instance my demo board doesn't have that
    green power LED that most of them seem to. I'd run a blinker program, slap a scope on the pins and see if you get any
    wiggles at all.
  • crgwbrcrgwbr Posts: 614
    edited 2007-01-25 13:42
    I am running a rev. F demo board. Nothing is plugged into the VGA connecter, so I don't think that it could be that. Later today, if I have time, I going to plug a scope into it. I have a feeling that it's just the resistors they go through. I'll post what's going on after I figure it out.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    NerdMaster
    For
    Life
  • QuattroRS4QuattroRS4 Posts: 916
    edited 2007-01-25 18:59
    Have you any prog flashed to the eeprom? or did you write a simple prog just to check these pins and then F11.Was wondering because I was getting odd results on outputs and realised it was an intercog conflict...