Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
stuff 4 sale.... — Parallax Forums

stuff 4 sale....

jaydag71jaydag71 Posts: 8
edited 2007-01-23 20:42 in General Discussion
·stuff 4 sale updated....
·thanks to all who replied, I've made a deal on the CFkit and box(s) of IC's!
I still have up for sale the following::Prices are in CDN and I'm located in Victoria BC (thats canada [noparse]:)[/noparse]
·-Deihl Servomotor assembly- mid sized motor with geartrain, aluminum caing, steel gears, ball raced, solinoid brake on top
electrically and/or mechanically actuated. specs-110V, 6poles, 25watt out, continuous duty.make offer...
·-EST VisionPROBE Power PC debugger kit includes debugging dongle, parallel port adapter and power supply, software tools.
programs and debugs PPC, attaches through 10pin connector. asking 300obo
·-Analog Devices ADIS161201 Gyro evaluation kit with PCB adapter, complete with datasheets, brand new never used. make offer...
·-Atmel AT91 EB40 ARM eval kit with everything included, original box, RS232 cable, power cord, software suite and
strip of 5 newer type ARM IC's pin to pin compatable. asking 70obo
·-Parallax SX Development kit and BASIC Stamp2 development kit, RS232 included (1) and power 9V power adpater(s) included.
asking 100obo
·-M68EBV912B32 evaluation board with RS232 cable, 5Vpower adapter and eval software cd--old faithful! make offer.....
·-Xilinx FPGA/image sensor evaluation kits (2)- one kit inlcudes 2x B&W sealed camera sensors and other includes 1x RGB sealed
camera sensor- not silly web cams, supports software zooming,great resolution, control box each have Xilinx Virtex2 FPGA main-
boards connected to supporting hardware, each can connect direct to monitor via NTSC or through computer via firewire cables,
all cables (ethernet, firewire, power adapts) included, software cd's each, mini tripods also, asking 300each obo.

·/// I can be reached at jaydag71@hotmail.com - thanks again to all who responded already, will negotiate price for everything...sorry, no paypal

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2007-01-23 20:30
    This thread is being moved from the BASIC Stamp Forum to the Sandbox Forum.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • jaydag71jaydag71 Posts: 8
    edited 2007-01-23 20:42
    ·thanks for the move, and my apologies

·cheers, jd