Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Elements of Digital Logic is a GREAT BOOK! — Parallax Forums

Elements of Digital Logic is a GREAT BOOK!

Maynerd!Maynerd! Posts: 1
edited 2007-01-23 18:13 in BASIC Stamp
Hello,

I am a student trying to learn digital system design. I have been given the Elements of Digital Logic kit.
I realize that the "Elements of Digital Logic" has been discontinued for sometime, but if there is anyone that·has an answer book to the questions in each chapter, I could really use it as a study aid.

I really like that the BOE BOT and WAM texts have answer keys. Most of the time the questions are straight forward, but some of the time it really comes in handy.
Anyway, if JOHN BARROWMAN, if your out there, I sure could use this. Thank you.

Maynerd

relativeno@yahoo.com········ hop.gif

Comments

• Kevin WoodKevin Wood Posts: 1,266
    edited 2007-01-23 09:45
    Here's a post with a link to a downloadable version:

http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=519537
  • Bruce BatesBruce Bates Posts: 3,045
    edited 2007-01-23 12:20
    Maynerd -

Jon Williams and John Barrowman strcuk out on their own and can now be found here:

http://www.efx-tek.com/

at their new web site.

If the link provided above doesn't yield the results you want, you might want to ask for this posting to be moved to the Stamps in Class area, where some instructor may be able to help you out.

Regards,

Bruce Bates

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    <!--StartFragment -->
  • edited 2007-01-23 18:13
    Maynerd,

Sorry, we can't share the teachers guide for that text yet. There are still some teachers using it as part of their logic classes.

We maintain the Stamps in Class forum, partially for student collaboration, and you can probably get some assistance with answers you're not sure about from that group.

Regards, Andy

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Andy Lindsay

Education Department
    Parallax, Inc.