Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
H48C tri-axis question — Parallax Forums

H48C tri-axis question

woodywoody Posts: 2
edited 2007-01-16 17:33 in BASIC Stamp
Hi, I have an H48C that I've breadboarded onto a homework board and am having problems. When I first fired it up with the sample
code only 2 axis were showing any change. Now all I get is a -4 G reading on all 3 axis. Any suggestions. I don't believe it got zapped with static but unless I'm overlooking something obvious that is the only solution I can think of.

Any help will be appreciated.

Wayne Hilliard

Comments

• FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2007-01-14 02:09
    Could you show us your hookup and code?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen
  • woodywoody Posts: 2
    edited 2007-01-14 02:41
    The code is the sample code downloaded from the PArallax site. As far as the hookup goes do you want a description or something else. It's a Parallax homework board with a breadboard area. I can describe the pin pin connections. Port 14 to pin 1, port 15 to pin 2, pin 3 ground, pin 6 +5 volts, port 13 to pin 5, pin4 No connection
    Hookup wire jumpers used for connections. It's so straight forward that I just don't know. The reference voltage does read properly with the example code.

Wayne
  • HenrymouHenrymou Posts: 128
    edited 2007-01-16 07:27
    sweetness, I have no idea what u guys r talkin bout, I am a noobie
  • dandreaedandreae Posts: 1,375
    edited 2007-01-16 17:33
    I would suggest re-wiring it on the HomeWork board and double check your connections.· If it still doesn't work you'll need contact tech support at support@parallax.com.

Dave

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Dave Andreae

Parallax Tech Support·