Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
My own Protoboard — Parallax Forums

My own Protoboard

Martin HebelMartin Hebel Posts: 1,239
edited 2007-01-12 22:15 in Propeller 1
I've been working as collaborator on a telemetry project (university research) requiring XBee's for communication, high precision (12-bit) repeatable ADC/DAC, keyboard &·video for configuration and other good stuff.· So, after putting it off for a couple months we decided what we needed was a good Propeller protoboard to add analog circuity later (inst. amps, etc).· I was holding off until Parallax's protoboard was available, but it just couldn't wait.· So we designed a board, mainly through-hole at this point.· It does have screw-terminal headers that may be helpful to some, and of course the analog interface if you don't want to use the Propeller Sigma-Delta methods.

Due to costs on this I plan to only have the 4 board we need made. If I did any qty ordering, I'd probably·sell the UN-POPULATED board cost·at $19, though doubt it's worth that·to many,·especially when Parallax will be releasing the real one for about the same cost, some-what populated.

Just thought I'd toss it out for consideration and feedback anyway.

-Martin

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Martin Hebel
StampPlot - Graphical Data Acquisition and Control
AppBee -·2.4GHz Wireless Adapters & transceivers·for the BASIC Stamp & Other controllers·
1160 x 815 - 192K

Comments