Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
cheat sheet — Parallax Forums

cheat sheet

sweeneymansweeneyman Posts: 2
edited 2007-01-07 07:06 in Learn with BlocklyProp
Is there a cheat sheet for the 2.5 pbasic code, I've found this helpful for programming c++, it came as a pullout at the begining of the book.

something like

debug - sends info back to the pc
low - 0 volts
high - 5 volts

Sorry about the quick examples, but you get the idea. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• LSBLSB Posts: 175
    edited 2007-01-06 14:42
    I think the closest I've seen (and that which helps me most is the PBASIC COMMAND REFERENCE, located in 'HELP -> CONTENTS (tab) -> PBASIC Refence (list entry)', It gives a list of commands, applicable models, and general syntax. I've printed it and added notes including websites with code examples, little gotchas I've found troublesome, and other tips and tricks and where to find them ( from file paths to forum posts). Perhaps this would help you as well?
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2007-01-06 19:05
    If you click on the section LSB refers to you and you click on the words, “PBASIC Reference” you will be presented with a quick reference that shows a summary of each command and icons representing which model stamps these commands are for. Clicking on the command itself will take you to more detailed help with example code (where applicable). Take care.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • sweeneymansweeneyman Posts: 2
    edited 2007-01-07 07:06
    Thanks you both for the quick response I'm printing this now.