Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Rental lock Controler — Parallax Forums

Rental lock Controler

dbjdbj Posts: 75
edited 2007-01-01 15:32 in General Discussion
Hey can anyone help me I would like to Know if I need to find a way· to release the·LOOP UNTIL·after it times out in order to put the SX28·to sleep, also I was wanting the second number entered to be more than 0
and less than 10 , I then need to move that number to a memory slot so that it can be added to the final result of the last three numbers which I will add together with the days Julian and a uniqe·set·identifier value. And would it be possible to make some sort of flag that holds the code current ·for however many days the the second number would add to the final value. I was thinking about useing the shadow or stack registers. Can you put all the numbers into the stack and then devide them by 2 and the result should be equal in order for the Lock to grant access. It seems that there is very little information on useing the shadow and stack registers.
···································· Thanks and happy new year!!

Comments

• BeanBean Posts: 8,129
    edited 2007-01-01 15:32
    The line "loop until fsr inc 200" is not valid.
    It really should generate an error.

Did you want:

LOOP UNTIL FSR > 200

Bean.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Cheap used 4-digit LED display with driver IC·www.hc4led.com

Low power SD Data Logger www.sddatalogger.com
    SX-Video Display Modules www.sxvm.com
    Stuff I'm selling on ebay http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZhittconsultingQQhtZ-1

"USA Today has come out with a new survey - apparently, three out of every four people make up 75% of the population." - David Letterman