Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
FOR SALE: parallax products, used sensors, and a multimeter — Parallax Forums

FOR SALE: parallax products, used sensors, and a multimeter

johnsroboticsjohnsrobotics Posts: 26
edited 2006-12-16 07:18 in General Discussion
First of all, I've seen other "for sale" posts here, so I'm hoping it is ok...if not, please do not hesitate to remove this post.
I thought some of you might be interested in some of the items I have for sale:

3 SRF04 ultrasonic range finders
2 Hamamatsu UVtrons and driver boards - $100 takes them both
1 Parallax 52conCARNE (new never used(no longer in production, or availiable for sale anywhere I know of))- $60 takes it
www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=45207
1 BK Precision 388B digital multimeter - $90 takes it www.bkprecision.com/www/np_specs.asp?m=388B

While they aren't in the best cosmetic shape, the SRF04s and the UVTrons were tested with the homework board that is on ebay with simple debug programs, and are working fine. I would be happy to help anyone with these items if they plan to interface them to a BS2. The sensors all come with lengths of wire pre-soldered to them.

I also have plenty of commonly-used components for expirimenting that I will throw in for free upon request to anyone who will buy these things. I am trying to raise funds to help pay for Christmas presents for my friends and family.

Please email me at johnsrobotics@gmail.com if you are interested. I will only accept Paypal, and shipping is included in the price. I will strikeout items by editing this post when they are no longer availiable. First come-first served basis(I am going by the time and date that the email appears in my inbox).
I also have a HomeWork board Rev B, and another SX52 con carne on Ebay with some other items.

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcompguy327

I have a high res digital camera, and would rather email pictures to anyone interested than use more of Parallax's bandwidth.
Please do not reply to this topic, just email me off-forum at johnsrobotics@gmail.com.
Thanks for looking!
Happy Holidays!

Keep spinning,
John Baker

P.S. Don't forget to look at what Parallax has on Ebay here:
search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ50QQsassZpbasic1 yeah.gif

Post Edited (johnsrobotics) : 12/19/2006 4:19:22 PM GMT