Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Anyone got some spare SX48s? — Parallax Forums

Anyone got some spare SX48s?

Phil PembertonPhil Pemberton Posts: 16
edited 2006-12-10 07:39 in General Discussion
Hi guys,
I'm trying to finish off my SX contest submission, but I've blown the SX48 (and the CPLD - I brushed against the power supply and knocked the Vout up to 16V from the 3.3V it was set to) and my last spare has vanished without a trace. Does anyone have a couple of SX48s available for sale/trade (ideally SX48BD/TQ)?

I don't care if they're RoHS compliant or not, or what the datecode is, as long as they actually work (new-in-factory-packaging
would be nice). I'm after at least two, preferably three, but even one would be better than nothing. I'd also prefer them to come from someone in the UK (quicker delivery for one, and less P&P cost).

I'd buy a couple from Milford Instruments, but their P&P prices are absolutely extortionate (as has been said before -- £6 +VAT for two or three SX chips is beyond a joke). What's even more annoying is that they're barely ten miles away from here as the crow flies...

Please PM me if you've got some spares, otherwise I'm going to have to severely redesign everything to use an SX28 instead (which is going to involve rewriting basically all of the firmware)...

Thanks,
Phil.

Comments

• Brian CarpenterBrian Carpenter Posts: 728
    edited 2006-12-10 00:36
    Phil, Where do you need them sent to? I am in the U.S. though.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

It's Only A Stupid Question If You Have Not Googled It First!!
  • Phil PembertonPhil Pemberton Posts: 16
    edited 2006-12-10 07:39
    > Phil, Where do you need them sent to? I am in the U.S. though.
    Leeds, England.

Thanks,
    Phil.