Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Machine Cures Cancer. How do I add a Stamp II? - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Machine Cures Cancer. How do I add a Stamp II?

2»

Comments

• allanlane5allanlane5 Posts: 3,815
    edited 2006-11-15 15:50
    True, but the devices 'lily' has asked about are non-invasive, and battery powered. They generate magnetic or electric fields or both. So worst case, they do absolutely nothing good or bad except cost money.

They seem to be helping her, and she seems to know enough not to poke holes in herself or connect to AC. So best case, they seem to be helping.

I certainly share your concerns, though.
  • Randy EvansRandy Evans Posts: 24
    edited 2006-11-15 16:37
    The power of the mind is an unknown. If you believe something will cure you, it just might. The Placebo Effect.

Randy
  • steve_bsteve_b Posts: 1,563
    edited 2006-11-16 15:22
    allanlane5 said...
    ....there's LOTS of 'quack' cancer remedies -- from magnetism to holistic foods to removing all mercury-based fillings to acupuncture.

I talked to my dentist about this and he told me that you actually expose yourself to more mercury 'issues' when having the old amalgum drilled out of your teeth....it turns in to a dust and you absorb/swallow it.

I wonder about these sorts of things....copper bracelets and such. A lot of the time I think it's a 'sense of well-being' thing....but if it work...!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·

Steve

"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered."
  • aquasapienaquasapien Posts: 25
    edited 2006-11-16 16:04
    There has to be some reason the rates of this disease are soaring. Considering the cocktail of chemicals placed on our food and runoff into our rivers, pollution from the urban areas, all forms of electromagnetic radiation (and cosmic) radiation bombarding our cells every second, stress, and a multitude of other things.

I agree with your dentist. One is exposed to all kinds of dangers without one's consent just for big biz to profit, or for your niehbour to have a pesticide riddled golf green lawn free of dandilions (I like them, they are purrdy I think). It seems a shame to stifle inventivness in the name of oppressive saftey in light of the overlooked facts.

Driving to work in a city every day, to work for the man has to be the biggest hazard in the average North Americans life by far. Yet no one takes a second thought about packing in the wife and kids on a long weekend regardless of the fact the road will be full of drunk drivers and at least a few whole families will be whiped out by lack of forthought of others.

I was a little shocked to see a automotive induction coil in one the schematics above, however. That could be a little worrisome to haphazardly play around with I think. Seeing as how they form the basis of some High Voltage power sources.

I am glad to have seen this post as it has stimulated my interest in it. I think I may try to moch up a unit and test it under the microscope to see the if there is basis for justifying it.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    The singularity is close at hand, Genetics, Nanotechnology, Robotics...and I get to be alive to see it.
  • latigerlillylatigerlilly Posts: 114
    edited 2006-11-17 11:12
    Is the attached schematic O.K.? The Allied Electronics Spec Sheet for NTE R40-11D2-5/6C, Allied 235-SPEC :
    www.alliedelec.com/Images/Products/Datasheets/BM/NTE_ELECTRONICS/NTE-Electronics_Industrial-Control_2350036.pdf
    The NTE R40-11D2-5/6C is a DPDT relay but I'm not sure if it is the correct relay for this schematic. Thank you very much for your help.

P.S. The output of the unit read at the amp meter is adjusted to the range of 0.2 to 0.3 mA. Maximum output is 0.5 mA.

I am not sure if it will work because voltage at the relay switch (not coil) is 36 Volts while the spec sheet for the relay pegs max voltage at 28 Volts. However, the amperage for the relay switch (not coil) is 0 to 0.5 mA while the maximum amperage is pegged at 2 A by the spec sheet. So, the relay's capacity falls under the max amp rating but is over the max volt rating. However, the spec sheet's max capacity of 2 A x 28 Volt = 56 watts. My intended use of the relay is only 36 volts x 0.0005 A = 0.018 watts. So, I'm guessing that this relay will be O.K. for my intended use.

I am not sure if it will work because the way I drew my DPDT schematic and the way the spec sheet illustrated it is different. I may have misunderstood how I think their DPDT relay works. I'm also not sure if it is latching or non-latching. Also, does latching mean that once a certain configuration is set it will stay that way, even if no current is applied? The configuration is changed only if current is applied to the coils to attain a different configuration?

Post Edited (latigerlilly) : 11/17/2006 5:14:10 PM GMT
    600 x 400 - 4K
  • Bruce BatesBruce Bates Posts: 3,045
    edited 2006-11-17 11:50
    So long as 1-2 amps is of adequate capacity for your needs, that 2-coil relay should work fine. The key to that particular·part number number is the "C" at the end which indicated the TWO-COIL configuration.

Here is how it will operate:

Status Coil 1 Coil 2······· Comments
    ··

OFF····· OFF·· OFF··· "neutral"

ON1····· ON··· OFF··· "circuit 1·ONLY energized"

ON2···· OFF·· ON····· "circuit 2 ONLY energized"

And those are the three states you require which is the same switching configuration as a DPDT c/o (double pole double throw center off) switch.

Regards,

Bruce Bates
  • Jim RicheyJim Richey Posts: 82
    edited 2006-11-17 14:12
    Hey Latigerlily-
    Sorry about your predicament.I'm a cancer survivor myself.They gave me
    3-5 years to live,7 years ago.With a common sense approach involving healthy
    habits,and much luck,I seem to be fine now.I had 6 months of chemo,it really
    wasn't that bad,radiation treatments and surgery.
    Looking at the various methods of applying pulsating current of various intensities
    and frequencies to eliminate pain and cure cancer that you are interested in may
    or may not do any good.I've tried a lot of stuff on my own body too.But,one thing
    you can do if you want to experiment is buy a TENS unit.They are cheap,nicely
    engineered and comprehensive.A kit will include instructions and professional electrodes
    to place wherever needed.It will be a fully adjustable unit in terms of pulse
    width,intensity and duration.You can get one from Healiohealth,on the web,without
    a prescription.

Best wishes
    Jim Richey

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Thanks, Parallax!
  • latigerlillylatigerlilly Posts: 114
    edited 2006-11-18 03:12
    Thankx! Bruce Bates, Randy Evans and allanlane5 have not only helped me but also taught me something about relays to boot. Their suggestions regarding the pain control machine have taught me enough about relays to design my own solution for the cancer machine. You guys are the best!

P.S. Some posters have asked about the operation of the machine, so here is my response. The machine's output is 15 volts across your body at 0.2 to 0.3 mA. Maximum output is 0.5 mA. The blood conducts electricity like wires once the electricity gets across the skin, which is a resistor. Therefore, you have to place the electrode pads with the help of Gray's Anatomy. Make sure the path of electricity flows across the diseased tissue. Also, make sure that the positive electrode is closer to the diseased tissue and the negative electrode is placed away from the diseased tissue. Treatment times vary, according to your needs, but I generally use it 20 minutes a day, twice daily. I reverse polarity every 4 minutes for 1 minute. Reversal of polarity helps prevent swelling since a negative charge attracts water while a positive charge attracts white blood cells. Too much water attracted around a specific area will cause swelling. Make sure the path of electricity never crosses the heart or brain. Some people use it on their brains and claim it is safe since doctors place electrodes in the brain of higher volts and amps for seizure treatment, but I am too chicken to do so. Make sure the unit is turned off, the electrodes are connected, and the potentiometer is set on maximum resistance before you turn the unit on. After you turn it on, carefully adjust down the resistance with the potentiometer until you get 0.2 to 0.3 mA. Never go above 0.5 mA due to safety reasons.

Post Edited (latigerlilly) : 11/18/2006 11:18:51 AM GMT