Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Is PropTool able to just print in b/w? — Parallax Forums

Is PropTool able to just print in b/w?

HarleyHarley Posts: 997
edited 2006-11-12 02:30 in Propeller 1
I searched the site, but couldn't find if there was a way to print from PropTool without using inkjet colors. Is there some sort of selector to do this?___ I for one don't enjoy wasting the ink for whole pages.

Even though I deselected 'Color print' it still prints color to the right of text on all lines. Why, if it was deselected?___ If not possible to totally deselect, I guess I'll have to live with a wateful compromise.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Harley Shanko
h.a.s. designn

Comments

• cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    edited 2006-11-12 01:33
    I believe that aside from clicking 'color print'·off, you also need to click 'syntax print' off. I've had this same problem. We will be cleaning this up soon. Sorry about the trouble.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Chip Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • HarleyHarley Posts: 997
    edited 2006-11-12 01:47
    Thanks Chip,

I didn't try all combinations; didn't have the time.

With Color print off, that helped some. I don't mind the color on-screen. But don't need it in print. Good 'ole b/w works for these old eyes.

Looking forward to the future versions of PropTool. Really a good tool, INMO. I've not found any other problems to comment on. yeah.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Harley Shanko
    h.a.s. designn
  • Cliff L. BiffleCliff L. Biffle Posts: 206
    edited 2006-11-12 02:21
    Your printer driver probably also lets you turn off color from within the Print dialog. (I do this all the time on my Mac, printing PDFs and such.)
  • El PaisaEl Paisa Posts: 375
    edited 2006-11-12 02:30
    With my Epson 870 I am able to print color or b/w (printer preferences/paper quality)