Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
"Game Programming for the Propeller Powered Hydra" - First articles — Parallax Forums

"Game Programming for the Propeller Powered Hydra" - First articles

AndreLAndreL Posts: 1,004
edited 2006-11-04 16:12 in Propeller 1
Those that are following the release of the HYDRA; I got first samples of the book, it looks great, so we are almost there. Just a bit longer until release of everything. All the pieces are coming back from manufacturing and assembly, so at this point we are getting VERY close.

Also, Mike Green is porting his propeller operating system to the HYDRA, so that will be something else to look forward to if he finishes it by the release date of the HYDRA. In the meantime, anyone that wants to work on the something for the upcoming hydra and needs to know where something is connected just send me a message. Basicallly, the Propeller does all the work, so audio and video work the same as on the demo boards, but just on different pin groups.

Andre'
·

Comments

• HarleyHarley Posts: 997
    edited 2006-11-02 23:12
    Andre' said...
    Those that are following the release of the HYDRA; I got first samples of the book, it looks great, so we are almost there. Just a bit longer until release of everything. All the pieces are coming back from manufacturing and assembly, so at this point we are getting VERY close.
    Thanks for sharing the progress of HYDRA. Looking forward to getting the book; all the 'goodies' in it to study and learn from. yeah.gif

In the meantime, I'm one of those patiently waiting for the Propeller Prototype board to be announced as 'almost there' too. Have a two-Prop project awaiting one of those.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Harley Shanko
    h.a.s. designn
  • cbmeekscbmeeks Posts: 634
    edited 2006-11-03 02:16
    Can't wait...so where are the samples?? I need my fix!! hahaha

cbmeeks

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Coders' Hangout
    A place for programmers to hangout!
    http://www.codershangout.com

METROID?
    Metroid Classic
  • Karl SmithKarl Smith Posts: 50
    edited 2006-11-04 14:39
    Great to hear, I look forward to getting the book
  • LoopyBytelooseLoopyByteloose Posts: 12,537
    edited 2006-11-04 16:12
    Great! I want one for Xmas.
    It certainly has been an ambitious project. Seems the perfect intro to sophisticated video.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "If you want more fiber, eat the package.· Not enough?· Eat the manual."········
    ···················· Tropical regards,····· G. Herzog [noparse][[/noparse]·黃鶴 ]·in Taiwan