Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Graphics — Parallax Forums

Graphics

Karl SmithKarl Smith Posts: 50
edited 2006-10-28 11:48 in Propeller 1
I made a program that will make the data statements for a graphics for the propeller, the images must be 4 color gif files.
The data will be written with the same file name as the gif file with the extension .txt, you will net the dot net frame work installed for it to work as the code is written in C#.

The only thing is I have no idea how to change the color pallette

Attached in the zip file you will find a sample spin program that the puts the propeller logo on the middle of the screen, of course the colors are not correct as I said I have no idea how to change the color pallette.

Comments

• APStech-AttilaAPStech-Attila Posts: 38
    edited 2006-10-26 07:09
    Hi Carl!

··· This is a very nice work! Regarding the palette, you will find very good info in the following thread: http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=605448

Regards,

· Attila
  • Paul BakerPaul Baker Posts: 6,351
    edited 2006-10-26 16:26
    Excellent Karl, it's always great to see someone with enough initiative to answer thier own question. The link Attila has pointed to is pretty informative for altering the palette, ask if you have any more questions about it.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Paul Baker
    Propeller Applications Engineer

Parallax, Inc.
  • Karl SmithKarl Smith Posts: 50
    edited 2006-10-28 02:19
    Thanks for the link to the color help, attached is a spin program the will put a Halloween Pumpkin on a TV screen
    I used the attached Pumpkin.gif file along with my data converter program and help from the color palette link to get the colors.
    99 x 84 - 830B
  • El PaisaEl Paisa Posts: 375
    edited 2006-10-28 02:40
    The Pumpkin looks really great.
  • cgraceycgracey Posts: 14,133
    edited 2006-10-28 04:13
    Yes, it does!
    El Paisa said...
    The Pumpkin looks really great.
    ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

Chip Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • Jim CJim C Posts: 76
    edited 2006-10-28 11:48
    Karl:

The pumpkin.gif file does not seem to open.