Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
OEM use — Parallax Forums

OEM use

hvkid123hvkid123 Posts: 3
edited 2006-10-26 04:00 in BASIC Stamp
Ok guys I have a question that I haven't really been able to find a clear answer to.· My plan is to use the OEM to program EEPROMs and just wire them up to the interpreter·chip allready wired into seperate circuits.· I put together the OEM and it works fine, but im having trouble wiring seperate circuits.· Basically I need to know what all is required to make the system work as a stand alone.· From what I understand all I need to do is conect the interpreter chip to the EEPROM, resonator, and voltage regulator should work, right?
The sepeate circuits do not need to be programmable themselves, because I will simply swap out EEPROMS to change the code.·
A schematic would be great but any help is greatly welcome.
Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2006-10-26 03:47
    Hello,
    ·
    ·· Schematics for minimal BASIC Stamp circuits can be found at the following thread.· There are three circuits.· There are two that you will be interested in.· These two have no programming facility, but are the minimum circuit required to run the BASIC Stamp.· I hope these help.· Take care.

http://forums.parallax.com/showthread.php?p=567989

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • hvkid123hvkid123 Posts: 3
    edited 2006-10-26 04:00
    Thank you very much.·I knew I had seen something along those lines, but I couldn't remember where it was.