edited 2006-10-02 03:34 in General Discussion
Check it out !!!

http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=45170

Bean.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Cheap used 4-digit LED display with driver IC·www.hc4led.com

Low power SD Data Logger www.sddatalogger.com
SX-Video Display Modules www.sxvm.com

There are only two guaranteed ways to become weathy.
Spend less than you make.
Make more than you spend.
·

Comments

• wbahnwbahn Posts: 13
    edited 2006-09-30 04:18
    Just wonderful - the day after I ordered an RS-232 version because no USB version was anywhere to be found. Just my luck. [noparse]:([/noparse]
  • JavalinJavalin Posts: 892
    edited 2006-10-01 15:42
    I see there are lessons 4 & 5 for using the byte-craft C compiler - so is that forthcomming soon also?

James
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
    edited 2006-10-02 01:47
    James,

No - that's outdated material and I'll see that it's removed. We are no longer supporting the ByteCraft C compiler.

wbahn - I can trade it out for - not a problem at all. Send me a PM and we'll make arrangements.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • wbahnwbahn Posts: 13
    edited 2006-10-02 02:43
    Actually, when I looked at what arrived while I was gone, I saw that I had ordered another SX-Key and did not order any SX-Blitz parts. I had intended to order two of them, but apparently decided that I wanted the debugging capabilities bad enough to part with the additional money. So I'm good.

Since you guys have dealt with the development side of USB, I was wondering if you would be able to point me in the direction of where I might find an off-the-shelf chip to do USB 2.0 HS communications. I'm guessing you guys aren't using that, but you still may know where I can find such a critter.

Thanks.
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
    edited 2006-10-02 03:34
    wbahn,

Start this as a new thread in the "Sandbox". You'll get plenty of replies. Be clear in your needs, too. Are you looking for USB to serial or something different? As a new thread, in the right place, you'll get more replies.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.