Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Parallax's Prazi Mill on eBay for no reserve — Parallax Forums

Parallax's Prazi Mill on eBay for no reserve

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
edited 2006-09-21 14:38 in General Discussion
Dear Customers,

One of our small, manual milling machines is listed on eBay for $1.00 opening bid with no reserve. The link is here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120034255087

I'm letting you in on the auction because I think it's a great first machine to own and it should sell at a reasonable price. Considering all of the robot builders and hobbyists in our customer base, one of you would really like to have this machine (and we'd prefer to sell it to an existing customer).

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
Parallax, Inc.

Comments

• SuperwormsSuperworms Posts: 118
    edited 2006-09-20 19:01
    fyi, i checked ho much it coses to ship to my house, i hour from chicago,illinois and it coses ablut 375 dollars not including a crateing costs total shipping costs, to my house about 425 dollars

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Equipped with his 5 senses, man explores the world around and calls his adventure science
    ·
    -Edwin Hubble
    ·
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
    edited 2006-09-20 19:23
    That's an eBay auto-calculator, but I bet we could get it down to about $250 using Yellow Freight. Truck freight companies are really competetive, and they like us due to the incoming shipments for which we hire them.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • SuperwormsSuperworms Posts: 118
    edited 2006-09-20 20:57
    i am intrested ini the mill but it`s the shipping costs.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Equipped with his 5 senses, man explores the world around and calls his adventure science
    ·
    -Edwin Hubble
    ·
  • steve_bsteve_b Posts: 1,563
    edited 2006-09-21 14:38
    Hey Ken,

any chance of shipping it screw by screw to a CAnadian winner? [noparse];)[/noparse]
    (weren't there WW2 jeeps sent home this way? haha)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·

Steve

"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered."