Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Mountable Glass Fuse Holder — Parallax Forums

Mountable Glass Fuse Holder

willthiswork89willthiswork89 Posts: 359
edited 2006-09-16 13:53 in General Discussion
Im looking to order, Buy a fude holder for my current project, i looked for one thats inline but for practicallity and hoping to make this into a sellable thing i am looking for a moust to mouse the 1.0 A Slow Blo fuse at radio shack, item number 270-1063, somthing like a spring battery holder, except for a fuse. if anyone knows a site or a store please tell me! thanks!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
-Learn somthing about everything, and Everthing about somthing-

Comments

• Brian CarpenterBrian Carpenter Posts: 728
    edited 2006-09-14 05:11
    I always start at www.allelectronics.com type fuse holder in the search. They are really good to deal with.. I have used these before.... http://www.allelectronics.com/cgi-bin/item/FHP-79/search/IN-LINE_AGU_FUSE_HOLDER_.html

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

It's Only A Stupid Question If You Have Not Googled It First!!
  • willthiswork89willthiswork89 Posts: 359
    edited 2006-09-14 15:27
    Thanks for the reply, im actually looking for one that can be soldered onto the board directly, but ill look at that site! thanks

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • PJAllenPJAllen Banned Posts: 5,065
    edited 2006-09-16 01:16
    willthiswork89 said...
    i am looking for a moust to mouse the 1.0 A Slow Blo fuse at radio shack
    What the who?
  • willthiswork89willthiswork89 Posts: 359
    edited 2006-09-16 01:37
    haha PJ my stupid wireless Keyboard goes dead sometimes and when im in a hurry i dont even bother to look, you should know that, but i was meaning to say i was wanting to find a mount for a Glass Fuse like a 1.0A Sloblo fuse for my current project, i found one a radio shack that doesnt solder in but is mounted off to the side of the PCB or Solder Breadboard. When i finish the project ill get some pictures of the process then a video of the system actually working on my Chocolate Phone heh. I dont know what ill do after this since my homework board will be gone and all i have is my dusty boebot lol

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
  • RDL2004RDL2004 Posts: 2,554
    edited 2006-09-16 13:53
    Keystone makes a variety of fuse clips that can be soldered on to a pc board. Mouser has many of them in stock. They're pretty low cost, but shipping will be about $6 minimum, maybe you can add enough other parts to make it worthwhile (Mouser only charges actual shipping cost with no handling charge and no minimum order). Here is a link to their PDF catalog page for the fuse clips:

www.mouser.com/catalog/627/483.pdf

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Rick