Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
date and time on the support files — Parallax Forums

date and time on the support files

ellizardellizard Posts: 106
edited 2006-09-25 10:23 in General Discussion
Hi everybody in the Parallax

I posted this request in the sandbox.

I'm an old Parallax's products fan from almost three years,
at regular times i look in the support section of your site for news and informations, and everytime i find myself with the same problem, the files have no publication data so i must remember if already downloaded that particular file, often i look for a specific problem connected with what i'm doing at the moment, and this lack of a date, is considerably retarding the search.

Suggestion: could it be possible to put the date of publication of every file in the support section?

I know you are in a big struggle, having a lot of meat on fire, and a high standard level to accomplish to.

Thanks in advance.

warmest regards and a
BIG BIG GO AHEAD THIS WAY

Stefano

Comments

• ellizardellizard Posts: 106
    edited 2006-09-08 10:24
    OOPS

I forgot to mention that also the files in the download section could be listed with date.

regards

Stefano
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2006-09-08 17:44
    Hello,

·· On documentation we have a lot of information that has been around for awhile and some is not dated.· On newer documentation we are making an effort to provide both the date as well as a revision (version) in the footer of the document.· Hopefully over time as documentation is revised and replaced you will see this on more and more documentation.· Take care.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
  • ellizardellizard Posts: 106
    edited 2006-09-25 10:23
    HI Chris

sorry for not answering for so long time, but i was'nt in reach of an internet connection.
    tanks for your kind answer

Stefano