Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Download SX/B Version 1.5 Article in Nuts and Volts here: SX/B Turns Sweet 16 — Parallax Forums

Download SX/B Version 1.5 Article in Nuts and Volts here: SX/B Turns Sweet 16

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
edited 2006-09-02 20:48 in General Discussion
Hello,

The latest Nuts and Volts arrived at Parallax today. I scanned and attached the article about SX/B so you can read it on-line. If you're not a subscriber to this magazine, you can join them right here https://www.pubservice.com/Subnew1.aspx?PC=NV. The support and collaboration we·enjoy·with the good folks at Nuts and Volts is only possible if their magazine continues to grow in popularity, so I encourage you to consider a subscription.

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
Parallax, Inc.

Comments

• BeanBean Posts: 8,129
    edited 2006-08-30 17:01
    Thanks Ken.

Gee, I wonder if Jon likes SX/B ?

Bean.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Cheap used 4-digit LED display with driver IC·www.hc4led.com

Low power SD Data Logger www.sddatalogger.com
    SX-Video Display Modules www.sxvm.com

There are only two guaranteed ways to become weathy.
    Spend less than you make.
    Make more than you spend.
    ·
  • LoopyBytelooseLoopyByteloose Posts: 12,537
    edited 2006-08-31 11:34
    I just checked and my SX/B is version 1.42 !

I feel like Rip Van Wynkle.· I went back to programing in BasicStamps for a while and suddenly it is nearly the same thing to use the SX·Proto boards at nearly 1/5th the cost!· I just wish I could get the Taiwanese Post Office to stop stealing my Nuts & Volts

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "If you want more fiber, eat the package.· Not enough?· Eat the manual."········
    ···················· Tropical regards,····· G. Herzog [noparse][[/noparse]·黃鶴 ]·in Taiwan

Post Edited (Kramer) : 8/31/2006 11:55:52 AM GMT
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,389
    edited 2006-08-31 15:17
    Kramer,

When you order from Parallax ask Jim Carey to toss an extra N&V into your order. We get 20 units a month from them, so we always have a few extra for our customers.

Ken
  • John CoutureJohn Couture Posts: 370
    edited 2006-09-02 20:48
    Ken,

That's what I like about you guys. You ALWAYS try to find a solution and you are right there to solve the problem. Why can't all companies be like this? Would you consider going into the cell phone provider business?????? (grin).

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    John J. Couture

San Diego Miramar College