Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
hb-25 infor needed — Parallax Forums

hb-25 infor needed

lobolobo Posts: 100
edited 2006-08-29 13:23 in BASIC Stamp
I just got two hb-25's and i need some pictures of somebody that allready hook them up to their motors and stamp. Can somebody point me to the appropriate links and code aswell?

Comments

• Bruce BatesBruce Bates Posts: 3,045
    edited 2006-08-29 06:03
    Lobo -

Did you download the device documentation from here?
    http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=29144

Besides that, how many pictures do you need to hook up 7 wires, some of which only differ by their + and - designations? The documentation even offers COLORED pictures insofar as the servo wire harness leads are concerned.

Regards,

Bruce Bates

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    <!--StartFragment -->
  • Charlie JohnsonCharlie Johnson Posts: 147
    edited 2006-08-29 13:23
    Lobo,

Look at the top (componet side) of the HB-25. You will see 4 screw posts marked +, -, M1, M2. The +, - screw terminals are next to the fuse, hook the + side of you battery to the + post and the - side of the battery to the - post, pretty self explanatory so far. Now hook one Motor lead to M1 and the other motor lead to M2, does not mater which way at this point. Hook up the three wire servo cable to the BRW header on the HB-25, making sure that the colors match the letters -- Black to B, Red to R and White to W. Connect the other end of this cable to Gnd and an I/O pin on the stamp. (B to Gnd and W to your I/O pin). Run the test code, making sure to change the PIN designation to the pin you actually use.

Charlie