Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Dip Labels — Parallax Forums

Dip Labels

kelvin jameskelvin james Posts: 531
edited 2006-08-12 21:11 in Propeller 1
Even though this is kind of trivial, i thought it may be of some use to users of the dip. I had some propeller dips and wanted some pin id labels for them. I took a high rez scan of the label from the propstick, 1200 dpi and prints out at the proper size. I got some Avery labels ( inkjet 1 x 2 5/8 ) with the adhesive back to print to, they still have to be trimmed to size. Don't use multiple print templates as it resizes the pic, i just measure out where on the page to print one at a time. I would recommend some spray acrylic sealer to put on them, as they are only paper and ink, it would be necessary for them to last. Set the printer on high. I don't think the heat from the prop would cause any problems with these, but as always, use at own risk. I have included the basic image and the other is an example with a custom layer. Thanks to Phil P. for his original work on this.

kelvin
2464 x 608 - 726K

Comments

• sk8conzsk8conz Posts: 9
    edited 2006-08-12 21:11
    That's great !!!

I just got my first propeller yesterday, and one of the first things I was doing to do was make some labels ....

Looks like you beat me to it tongue.gif