Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
plz help me out — Parallax Forums

plz help me out

shinojshinoj Posts: 2
edited 2006-07-07 07:33 in BASIC Stamp
hi
···· guyz
····················· i am doin my project this semester . And i had given bs2· ,transmitter,reciever n accelerometer.
i am new to· parralax n dont no anytging about it. firstly i want to transfer some data from transmiter to reciever· for this i had given bs2, TRANSMITTER TX418AT· AND RECIEVER 418AT. so i need help from· you guys how to connect tranmiter and reciever and it's souccode.
······················

Comments

• Matt WhiteMatt White Posts: 60
    edited 2006-07-07 05:22
    Hi Shinoj,

I would suggest looking at one of these devices for RF communication:
    http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/products/communication/rf_modules.asp

All of the devices on Parallax's website come with documentation and source code.

Best of luck!
    Matt
  • Kevin WoodKevin Wood Posts: 1,266
    edited 2006-07-07 07:33
    Shinoj,

A couple of tips to help you along...

Generally speaking, you will get much better help if you foloow these guidelines:

1. People here are willing to help, but they won't do the work for you. So if you are working on your assignment, and have tried to make it work, but are stuck, asking for help with specific issues will often get replies. But if your questions give the impression that you haven't made, or aren't willing to make, an effort, you'll get few replies.

2. The people who are most able to answer your questions are also the least likely to read or answer them if they are written in internet lingo. In 30 years, you'll understand why...