Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Home/Car BS2 intelligent Security System — Parallax Forums

Home/Car BS2 intelligent Security System

Grant_OGrant_O Posts: 36
edited 2006-06-05 18:10 in BASIC Stamp
hey I am trying to design a security system·using a·Bs2.·i want to custom·build·features for·my motorcycle and a few rooms in my house. I was·thinking of some ideas·of how intelligent could security be with a bs2. A simple idea of mine is using the parallax·accelerometers tilt g-force sensors on a bike instead of shock sensor. Or·the bs2 could·always watch for activity at set times in a house. If after an extended time period of none (like you foregut about arming·it and your·sleeping!) it will beep quickly,·wait, then·beep again, turn on a few red LEDs around the house and arm... Easy stuff, I know… But I need more ideas!!

Anyone got·any cool ideas with this stuff.
I was also thinking of using a cheap cell phone with a nice antenna in a car to call you if the alarms been tripped and allow you to listen in the car and maybe by·pressing one, put your voice through the stereo (Very Loudly!!). lol. And·if you add features that allow the bs2 to answer calls and receive tone data.·Then by·pressing·buttons on the phone you·could lock/unlock doors roll up windows, turn lights off, start the car,·ect…

Comments

• FranklinFranklin Posts: 4,747
    edited 2006-06-05 18:10
    Sounds like some good ideas. Start with those and see how you get along. Too many projects means you don't have time to finish any of them. Pick one and try it.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    - Stephen