Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Has anyone bought and now using.... — Parallax Forums

Has anyone bought and now using....

denodeno Posts: 242
edited 2006-05-09 14:47 in BASIC Stamp
the Ewave for wirelessly programming and debugging the Basic Stamp?

Before I spend the money, I would like to know if it works like the instruction/operation manual says it works.

Thanks....deno

Comments

• PJAllenPJAllen Banned Posts: 5,065
    edited 2006-05-07 16:04
    ·· http://www.electrowave.com/products/stamper.shtml· $350!!!· Nice try.· Who does this make sense for?

· Why not buy a STACHE and re-program that way?· Y'know, put your shoes on, put one foot in front of the other,...

·
  • denodeno Posts: 242
    edited 2006-05-08 23:44
    PJ Allen...I don't understand your post to me?· I am in need of a wireless programming device and debugging tool for a stamp application in the field.

I know what Parallax offers using the "Toothpick" and have studied all the material involving the use of that device.

I was trying to find out if someone else on the forums has optained the Ewave wireless programming device and used it.· I was looking for some feedback from this individual.

What do you mean about "one foot in front of another"?

Deno
  • PJAllenPJAllen Banned Posts: 5,065
    edited 2006-05-09 03:33
    · "one foot in front of the other": you load up this little number http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=27330·-- and then take it outside for a walk [noparse][[/noparse]$99]

· I've never got into the DEBUG aspect (it's not anathema to me, but it's close.)· Or the DO...LOOP thing (what's that all about?).· To each his own.· Don't take me personally, I'm a harmless ball of fluff.
  • KB3JJGKB3JJG Posts: 95
    edited 2006-05-09 14:47
    I used an e-wave for a quick and dirty project when a red-i server I was using got crushed by a forklift (a·guard rail had been removed for maintenence and not replaced)·and the PINK was not yet released. It worked as advertised, in fact we were quite surprised at how well it worked as a wireless serial replacement.

·