Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
HB-25 availability — Parallax Forums

HB-25 availability

MachineMonkeyMachineMonkey Posts: 30
edited 2006-04-19 17:14 in Robotics
Hi guys,

Is there an update on shipment for these babies? I have a project waiting on 2 of them and while I have no shortage of projects, I'd like to be able to schedule for it. I thought they had a ship date of 4/14 with pre-order. Has there been an unforseen snag?

Thanks,

- K

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.

- Jules Renard

Comments

• Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2006-04-15 15:20
    Hi MachineMonkey,

No unforeseen snags, only unforeseen demands on our product staff for other products. On Monday I'll meet with our production staff and get these babies built.

Sorry for the delay.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • Kenny GardnerKenny Gardner Posts: 169
    edited 2006-04-15 21:28
    If you need them now, Lynxmotion has them in stock, for $39.00.

http://www.lynxmotion.com/Category.aspx?CategoryID=10

Kenny
  • MachineMonkeyMachineMonkey Posts: 30
    edited 2006-04-16 14:10
    Well, I'll be darned. I've already ordered (a few weeks back) from Parallax, but it simply didn't occur to me to shop around for this item. I'm very much surprised it is cheaper elsewhere.

- K

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Failure is not the only punishment for laziness; there is also the success of others.

- Jules Renard
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2006-04-19 15:51
    Okay, here's the situation. Our current build of 300 units will be finished within two weeks. We experienced a delay on the PCBs.

You won't be able to find these cheaper from our distributors anymore - they'll all be selling at nearly the same price due to their cost from Parallax.

Ken Gracey
    Parallax, Inc.
  • Paul Sr.Paul Sr. Posts: 435
    edited 2006-04-19 17:14
    Looks like I'll finally get mine, also!!

Thanks, Ken