Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Bs2e — Parallax Forums

Bs2e

GilGil Posts: 2
edited 2006-03-13 14:27 in BASIC Stamp
I got the message error eeprom memory full with the program i wrote on the Bs2 so @ Parallax they told me to switch the bs2 for a bs2e then open multi files on the bs2e editor to separate your program into different slot (0, file2,file3) ect. so far so good but·when i press ctrl-m i get an error message again. What i did is simply copy· my gosub routines from slot 0 main program and paste them in slot1(file2) and another part of the main program into slot2 (file3) then deleted them from the main program since they now are in different slot for that Main program. I have never done this before because i've·only used the Bs2 so the Bs2e is all new for me. What i need is this hole program to work but in different slot because it is to big for·the normal Bs2. Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Sincerely Gil jr.

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2006-03-13 03:47
    Gil,

·· Without seeing your program there will be little we can do.· You can still get an error if parts you cut were referenced by other parts of your program by the way.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
  • Tom WalkerTom Walker Posts: 509
    edited 2006-03-13 14:27
    Also, it is not quite as simple as moving your subroutines to a different slot. Unfortunately, you cannot just GOSUB to a different slot. This is covered in the documentation and there are several examples both here and at www.emesys.com, I believe.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Truly Understand the Fundamentals and the Path will be so much easier...