Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Educator needed for supporting an on-line Parallax robotics course — Parallax Forums

Educator needed for supporting an on-line Parallax robotics course

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
edited 2006-03-26 16:36 in Learn with BlocklyProp
Dear Educators,

Parallax is preparing to·partner with an on-line educational course company. This company would hire an educator already familiar with Parallax robotics to provide on-line support to their students. I volunteered to make a few recommendations to them for this purpose. I'm interested in·identifying a few educators I could connect to the company to discuss the commitment, salary, etc.·This position·would be suitable as a second employment.

If you are an interested educator, please contact me by e-mail kgracey@parallax.com and provide a brief explanation of your·experience with our Robotics with the Boe-Bot text. A resume is also appreciated. I'll make the connection for you.

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
Parallax, Inc. ··

Comments

• steve_bsteve_b Posts: 1,563
    edited 2006-03-12 20:14
    Hi Ken,

just curious if there are thoughts for an SX course? Either an 'attended' one or online.
    Also, what about your chilled but smiling northern neighbors! [noparse];)[/noparse] Any chance of a course up here in Canada?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·

Steve

"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered."
  • dechief micheldechief michel Posts: 75
    edited 2006-03-12 20:44
    From Belgium,
    Whats about french people?
    Michel
  • SuperwormsSuperworms Posts: 118
    edited 2006-03-26 16:36
    what about chicago.i want one here!!!!!