Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Some Projects - Only Pictures — Parallax Forums

Some Projects - Only Pictures

GotenGoten Posts: 70
edited 2006-01-27 15:40 in Robotics
Hoper it's a clasic "follow the line robot" with photoresistors, but i design a wheelchair for disable people cause·i always have thought that the important thing is to do a contribution, that's our really Job!

Atanasoff it's an autonomous Sonda, with a Ds1620 T sensor, 2 Ultra Sonic to avoid obstacle, a Sun Panel To energize the Basic Stamp, a wireless cam connected to internet so everyone could see on a cam server where is the Sonda

Then it's a Pictures that appear on the Sunday NewsPapper of Mexico City, "El Sol de México", last summer i participate on a contest on that country, at Universidad dl Valle de México.

And finally a 8º liberty Robotic Arm·for Chile's Government

turn.gif I know that they 're really basic projects, but maybe it could help.

I have the algorithm and some flash presentations if someone need it.

·(*) I should post on Project Forum.... erf

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Best Regards from Chile

Goten

Envio editado por (Goten) : 1/26/2006 4:21:02 PM GMT
463 x 119 - 13K
461 x 170 - 15K
721 x 370 - 52K
431 x 370 - 33K

Comments

• steve_bsteve_b Posts: 1,563
    edited 2006-01-27 12:18
    Very cool!!

Definately post them in the Projects forum. Split them up and post as much detail as you'd like....because we would all like to read about it!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·

Steve

"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered."
  • LoopyBytelooseLoopyByteloose Posts: 12,537
    edited 2006-01-27 15:40
    The wheelchair is quite wonderful. I see that it seems to handle straight runs without a line. When it sees a curve, it follows it.

This really could offer wheelchai-bound people an easier way to navigate inside a building. Whenever they want to miss a turn, they could just override the line follower with a joystick or other input.

For the weak and weary, it would eliminate hanging onto a joystick and needing 100% attention.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    "When all think alike, no one is thinking very much.' - Walter Lippmann (1889-1974)

······································································ Warm regards,····· G. Herzog [noparse][[/noparse]·黃鶴 ]·in Taiwan