Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
looking for assistance with controlling for 2 servos and programing routines — Parallax Forums

looking for assistance with controlling for 2 servos and programing routines

Kevin BozKevin Boz Posts: 1
edited 2006-01-24 23:33 in BASIC Stamp
Hi,

I'm looking at creating a product and possibly take it to market that will control a cheap laser pointer. I'm into shotgun sports and I'm looking at making a device that will control a cheap laser pointer and project a moving image on the wall inside someones home. This image would move in certain preprogrammed routines and be activated ideally by sound. Basically start with a sound.. run a random or selected routine, reset and run another routine.. and so on. I'm thinking maybe a few toggle switches or buttons to control to speed and routines. These motions will simulate a clay pigeon flying through the air.. from side to side, over your head, going away and so on. There are some products out there but they go for $500-$1000. I can't imaging costing that much to make. Please let me know if anyone would be interested in creating something. I"m sure it would be a piece of cake for you veteran people. I'd be willing to split the $ for sales and stuff.

Kevin

[url=mailto:kevboz@comcast]kevboz at comcast[/url] dot net

Comments