Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Missing product entry in Ink Jet contest discussion place — Parallax Forums

Missing product entry in Ink Jet contest discussion place

Buck RogersBuck Rogers Posts: 2,175
edited 2006-01-02 18:54 in BASIC Stamp
Hello!
I just finished examining the webpages that discuss the excellent project potential for the HP created Ink Jet device. However for the actual cartridge there is no actual product placeholder.

Here it is: http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=30014·when someone clicks there, the site tells them essentially "I do not know what your talking about human!".

Other then that it looks like an interesting idea, and if I could collect the money, and the necessary time I would buy the items, and submit one.yeah.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Buck Rogers

www.gregg.levine.name

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2005-12-27 18:21
    Thank you for letting us know.· We'll get that taken care of as soon as possible.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
  • John R.John R. Posts: 1,376
    edited 2005-12-27 18:41
    Chris;

Are you referring to taking care of the bad link, the collection of money, or the finding of time?· I would be most interested in the solution to "finding of time" jumpin.gif
    Chris Savage (Parallax) said...
    Thank you for letting us know.· We'll get that taken care of as soon as possible.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    John R.

8 + 8 = 10
    edited 2005-12-27 18:45
    I am notifying our Web Dev team about the missing link.· The solution to "finding time" is still on my to-do list.· If you have a hundred years or so I might just get it taken care of.· =)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
    edited 2006-01-02 18:54
    Hello,

·· The issue with the link has been corrected.· Thanks again for letting us know.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com