Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Consultant needed: CA/NV location for pellet-fired food cooker — Parallax Forums

Consultant needed: CA/NV location for pellet-fired food cooker

Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,387
edited 2005-11-16 20:00 in BASIC Stamp
Hello,

I have a customer who·is building a pellet-based cooking system for production. Everything is done with the project except for electronic design.·I·am helping them·find a consultant for a fairly·routine PCB/firmware design. The project consists of·on-off control of a geared DC·motor control·with runtime·delay set by a potentiometer.

The PCB envisioned might include a PIC12F508,·terminals for potentiometer connection, 7805/2940 voltage regulator for logic, relay for 12V DC motor control and possibly terminal blocks for a thermocouple input.

The product they would like delivered from a consultant would include a prototype followed up with a Bill of Materials, PCB design and·firmware which they can take to an electronic assembly house.

The developers·of this project·are near our office in Rocklin, CA, hence the preference towards a local consultant they can meet in person. Parallax would be a suitable meeting location, though we have no role in production, design, etc. (unless you used an SX and Parallax tools, but a cheapie PIC is best for this project).

If you are interested in such design work, please contact me at kgracey@parallax.com.

Sincerely,

Ken Gracey
Parallax, Inc.