Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
need help in RF controller 433.92 MHz Receiver and Transmitter — Parallax Forums

need help in RF controller 433.92 MHz Receiver and Transmitter

garywdfgarywdf Posts: 1
edited 2005-10-21 11:24 in BASIC Stamp
currently i doin a sch project on making a intelligent rescue robot
my part is to make a wireless transmission using the above Tx and Rx module from·parallax·using two bs2 (board of education).One for making a controller using 4·buttons each controlling a direction and another one on the boe-bot controlling its movement. i need some schematics on·making these circuit and codes too could anyone who know how to do·can pls kindly email mi at www.garywdf@hotmail.com·i appreciated for the helps given........

Post Edited By Moderator (Chris Savage (Parallax)) : 10/21/2005 4:58:10 PM GMT

Comments

• steve_bsteve_b Posts: 1,563
    edited 2005-10-21 11:24
    hi garywdf, this forum is for 'finished' projects....please delete your post and start a new one in the 'Sandbox'.

Spend some time with the search function on this board....you should find some info on all you've asked!
    Google is your friend also!! (did you try some of the 'free to download' articles from the Parallax website?)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    ·

Steve

"Inside each and every one of us is our one, true authentic swing. Something we was born with. Something that's ours and ours alone. Something that can't be learned... something that's got to be remembered."