The sun doesn't give light to the moon,
Assuming the moons gonna owe it one,
2048 x 1536 - 598K
2048 x 1536 - 667K
2048 x 1536 - 627K

Comments

• ForrestForrest Posts: 1,341
    edited 2005-08-08 03:13
    How large is the big truck? It looks like you've got a complete PC laptop sitting on that truck. Are you entering that truck in Darpa's Grand Challenge [noparse];)[/noparse]
  • ShadowDragonShadowDragon Posts: 51
    edited 2005-08-10 04:02
    actually, it does have a laptop sitting on top of it. darpa is next year tho. [noparse];)[/noparse]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    I watch how the moon sits in the sky on a dark night,
    shining with the light from the sun,
    The sun doesn't give light to the moon,
    Assuming the moons gonna owe it one,
  • Joe FishbackJoe Fishback Posts: 99
    edited 2005-08-10 13:58
    Your GPS Truck look real interesting. If you have time I would very interested in more details on the truck construction, ciruits and how you interfaced the various components. It is good to see someone using components from other devices that were not just made for robots. I know this is asking alot and if you think it is too much for the general robot forum folks, just send it to me as a PM.

In image P1010015.JPG, what is "goo" that looks like clear RTV sealing compound? Did you use something to pot some components?

I am the one that posted my "Super Boe-Bot" under "Projects" awhile ago. Since posting it I have added a Laser aiming device and two way audio between the Bot and the operator.

Joe Fishback
  • StuartttttStuarttttt Posts: 45
    edited 2005-08-13 22:56
    Hi,

What GPS units are you using please? How much are they and where do you buy them ? Also whats the accuracy ?

Thanks

·· Stuart
  • Matt BattleMatt Battle Posts: 172
    edited 2006-01-02 22:45
    I would like to know a few things about your trucks also.· 1)· What are the purpose of the trucks.· 2)· Are they controlled by·GPs coordinates or do they just record them?· 3) If they are controlled by GPS coordinates, do you communicate with the·trucks·wireless?· If so then what projects do you use?· I was thinking of doing a gps controlled "boat" for my second or third big project and have it go from point a to b, which would be like a few miles apart,·all by itself.· I need all the info I can get.· Thanks and have a good day.