Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Help on call — Parallax Forums

Help on call

CheechCheech Posts: 30
edited 2005-07-31 03:57 in BASIC Stamp
I finally got a project that I am determined to complete for once, and I got all the necessary parts, the only thing holding me back is my experience.· I am a beginner at stamp and when it comes to getting the information out of the books, I feel like im dyslexic.· I just can't learn (well) from a book, mostly due to my learning style.· I would much prefer have a human I could quicky ask a question to and get a direct and relevant response, then drudge threw a huge manual and find a general piece of info that sorta is what I want to do.· So what I am asking for is someone that is willing to be my mentor for a while, and help me out if I have a few dumb questions via aim, or msn.· This way I can ask any questions I might have, and recive a·answer allmost instantaneously, leaving more time for hands on learning, and less time banging my head against the mighty reference manual.

I will take anyone's screen name either threw a reply or private message, I have aim and msn and yahoo.· If you have a wealth of knowledge on how to make LCD's work, please please talk to me, that is one section I am·particularly shady on.

Comments

• ManuelManuel Posts: 105
    edited 2005-07-31 03:51
    Do you have a problem with LCDs? (Serial or parallel)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Best Regards

Manuel C. Reinhard
  • CheechCheech Posts: 30
    edited 2005-07-31 03:55
    Serial, I wouldn't call it a problem, more of a selection of questions that need to be answered before I can use it effectively. For instance, I was using some pre-made code, I made some modifications, some results were expected, some were not, I don't want to make a new forum post for every problem that I run into that can be solved with something like "Just change this to that, and make sure you dont have that set to 0" sort of thing.
  • ManuelManuel Posts: 105
    edited 2005-07-31 03:57
    add me to your messenger and i will help in everything i can, at the left side under my pic u can see a messenger icon

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Best Regards

Manuel C. Reinhard