Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Conveyor control board — Parallax Forums

Conveyor control board

kb2hapkb2hap Posts: 218
edited 2005-07-19 09:19 in Robotics
I made this board a few months ago, all hand soldered, to control a small conveyor that has 7 sets of photoeyes with 7 motors.· The photoeyes are 12v diffused photocells and the motors are up to 180vDC but typically run at about 90vDC.· It also·can be daisy chained with other similar conveyors using the interlock in and the interlock out.· This was a prototype board.· We have hundreds of these conveyors were I work and the current control boards were poorly designed(the burn up regularly for no apparent reason).· I was a neat and fun project to do using a BS2,ULN2803A, a few 4n33, resistors, relays, votage regulators, and capacitors.· It has been in service for about a year with no downtime!· With the other boards, they would have issues about every other week.· I have some pictures of the board but I haven't had a chance to make a nice schematic for it yet (they keep me very busy!).· I will try to put one together soon.· I just wanted to show another option for things you can do with a stamp.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
DTQ
2592 x 1944 - 2M
2592 x 1944 - 2M

Comments