Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
need help combining scripts!!! — Parallax Forums

need help combining scripts!!!

DudeOfDestructionDudeOfDestruction Posts: 12
edited 2005-07-15 10:23 in BASIC Stamp
This may sound kind of stupid, but I am just starting to program, How can I mix these two scripts so that I can have only one, and that the song only plays once or at least changes automatically.
Below are the two scripts and a photo of my board configuration except that it has two LEDs.
Thanx.

...or can you at least tell me what commands do I need to write so that both scripts can work together. : )

Post Edited (DudeOfDestruction) : 7/16/2005 11:37:10 PM GMT

Comments

• OrionOrion Posts: 236
    edited 2005-07-15 03:58
    Why don't you read the WAM text @ http://www.parallax.com/dl/docs/books/edu/wamv2_2.pdf. By the time you finish that you should have no problem doing this.
  • Philip GamblinPhilip Gamblin Posts: 202
    edited 2005-07-15 04:37
    You can copy (click and drag ) one program and then paste it into the widow with the other program. Now you have 1 program. I didn't look at your code, but if there are no hardware conflicts, it should run. I did look at your wiring and there appears to be no hardware conflicts, it should run once pasted together.

Post Edited (Philip Gamblin) : 7/15/2005 4:40:22 AM GMT
  • DudeOfDestructionDudeOfDestruction Posts: 12
    edited 2005-07-15 10:04
    both codes work by themselves but when I combine them it gives a lot errors. Like it doesn't recognize "GOTO LOOP" or stuff like that.
  • Bruce BatesBruce Bates Posts: 3,045
    edited 2005-07-15 10:23
    Dude of Distraction -

I certainly can't address "other stuff" as it's not very specific. Insofar as the use of LOOP as a label is concerend, LOOP is a reserved word and should not be used as a label. The list of reserved words is in the back of the PBASIC Stamp Manual. If you haven't downloaded a FREE copy, I'd recommend that you do that ASAP. You can download it from here:
    http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/downloads/basicstamps/documentation_basic_stamp.asp

Regards,

Bruce Bates