Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Software Simulation for BS2? — Parallax Forums

Software Simulation for BS2?

EliTeEliTe Posts: 6
edited 2005-04-14 08:06 in BASIC Stamp
Does anyone know if there is a software you can use to simulate the BS2.· The only one I could find was··· Proteus 6.· I downloaded the demo version but I could not create my own projects or edit the sample projects.· If anyone knows any other software I could use or if I made a mistake using Proteus 6 let me know.· Thankss

Comments

• Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2005-04-12 22:16
    Hmmm, Proteus VSM?·

http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/downloads/software/proteus.asp

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
  • EliTeEliTe Posts: 6
    edited 2005-04-12 23:31
    Thanks for the response. Yes it was actually Proteus VSM i was working with. Have you used it the demo version? Can you make your own basic stamp projects on it?
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2005-04-13 02:57
    ·· You are supposed to be able to, although I must admit to having not used that software.· Perhaps someone else on here has actually used it and can comment on it?

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Chris Savage
    Parallax Tech Support
    csavage@parallax.com
  • EliTeEliTe Posts: 6
    edited 2005-04-13 23:07
    I looked around and couldn't find anything useful. If anyone knows how to use the Proteus VSM Demo version to create basic stamp projects please let me know. It would be greatly appreciated. Here's hoping......
  • kelvin jameskelvin james Posts: 531
    edited 2005-04-14 08:06
    You will need the full version to use the ISIS simulator for your own designs. Too bad it is so pricey. Lots of good electronics info in the program anyway. Good library of components.

kelvin