Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
F y i china — Parallax Forums

F y i china

ArchiverArchiver Posts: 46,084
edited 2001-07-02 02:16 in General Discussion
·············[size=+1][/size][size=+2]Hello All ,,,[/size][size=+2][/size]

[size=+2]· Last year I was in Beijing· China . Whilethere I had talked with a engineering student about some projects thatI had used with a STAMP. He was very interested in the STAMP . Now I planto be back in China . And I plan to bring along a BS2 and a PROTO STRIP, my ol'· lap top and some hard -ware . My friend is will try to "hook· me up " with· some· engineering· students . Ithink we can have some fun .. Now this is all very " off the cuff " I amnot very good at planing ahead . And my Chinese is a tad weak,,, well actuallyits· " a joke " .[/size]
[size=+2]But who knows ,,, So if by chance you have mastered Chineseor know of any[/size]
[size=+2]helpful web sites ,,, or know of any students in BeijingChina .. Feel free to let me know ..[/size]
[size=+2][/size]·[size=+2][/size]

[size=+2]······················Dan[/size]

Comments

• ArchiverArchiver Posts: 46,084
    edited 2001-07-02 02:16
    Dan,

We have a whole lot of smart students from Beijing studying engineering and computer science here in LA at Cal Tech, USC and UCLA, so you don't really have to travel to Beijing.· My small company employs them on a regular basis.

Dennis

Original Message
    From: Daniel T Smith [noparse][[/noparse]mailto:raven-ah@home.com]
    Sent: Sunday, July 01, 2001 1:17 PM
    To: new stamp group
    Subject: [noparse][[/noparse]basicstamps] F Y I CHINA

·
    ·
    ·············[size=+1] [/size][size=+2]Hello All ,,,[/size][size=+2][/size]

[size=+2]· Last year I was in Beijing· China . While there I had talked with a engineering student about some projects that I had used with a STAMP. He was very interested in the STAMP . Now I plan to be back in China . And I plan to bring along a BS2 and a PROTO STRIP , my ol'· lap top and some hard -ware . My friend is will try to " hook· me up " with· some· engineering· students . I think we can have some fun .. Now this is all very " off the cuff " I am not very good at planing ahead . And my Chinese is a tad weak,,, well actually its· " a joke " .[/size]
    [size=+2]But who knows ,,, So if by chance you have mastered Chinese or know of any[/size]
    [size=+2]helpful web sites ,,, or know of any students in Beijing China .. Feel free to let me know ..[/size]
    [size=+2][/size]·[size=+2][/size]

[size=+2]······················ Dan[/size]
    To UNSUBSCRIBE, just send mail to:
    · basicstamps-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
    from the same email address that you subscribed with.· Text in the Subject and Body of the message will be ignored.

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.