Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Unsuscribe please — Parallax Forums

Unsuscribe please

ArchiverArchiver Posts: 46,084
edited 2000-12-13 22:07 in General Discussion
unsuscribe please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

• ArchiverArchiver Posts: 46,084
    edited 2000-12-13 21:59
    ··· Go to http://ww.egroups.com/help/topfaq.html#2·for instructions to remove yourself from the list.· When you first start the list, a confirmation e-mail is send with instructions about how to unsubscribe.· This needs to be kept.· If I hadn't accidentally wiped out the hard drive on my other computer while recovering from a bad crash, I'd past that part in for you.

Original Message
    To: basicstamps@egroups.com ; eGroups
    Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 2000 1:11 PM
    Subject: [noparse][[/noparse]basicstamps] UNSUSCRIBE PLEASE

UNSUSCRIBE PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ArchiverArchiver Posts: 46,084
    edited 2000-12-13 22:07
    First, heneeds to learn how to read, ·thenhow to spell UNSUBSCRIBE before he will ever have a chance at the rest.· I realize that English is probably nothis native tongue, but still……..
    ·
    To remove yourself from this list, pleasesend email to
    majordomo@qunos.net
    with this text in its body: unsubscribepicbasic-l
    ·
    ·

OriginalMessage
    From: carl mciver[noparse][[/noparse]mailto:cmciver@mindspring.com]
    Sent: Wednesday, December 13, 20003:00 PM
    To: 04121967@wanadoo.fr
    Cc: basicstamps@egroups.com
    Subject: Re: [noparse][[/noparse]basicstamps] UNSUSCRIBEPLEASE
    ·
    ···Go to http://ww.egroups.com/help/topfaq.html#2·forinstructions to remove yourself from the list.· When you first start thelist, a confirmation e-mail is send with instructions about how tounsubscribe.· This needs to be kept.· If I hadn't accidentally wipedout the hard drive on my other computer while recovering from a bad crash, I'dpast that part in for you.
    ·

Original Message

To: basicstamps@egroups.com; eGroups
    Sent: Wednesday, December 13,2000 1:11 PM
    Subject:[noparse][[/noparse]basicstamps] UNSUSCRIBE PLEASE
    ·
    UNSUSCRIBEPLEASE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!