Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
E-Mail Requests For Help With BS2 Projects — Parallax Forums

E-Mail Requests For Help With BS2 Projects

Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax EngineeringPosts: 14,406
edited 2004-08-21 16:10 in BASIC Stamp
Hello All,

·· I have recently gotten an amazing number of requests via e-mail for help finishing (Mostly time-critical) projects with the BS2.· I wanted to mention to everyone that has e-mailed me that I am not being rude when I don't get right back to you.· There are 2 reasons for lack of a prompt reply...

1)· I am at my Computer Shop for most of almost every day.· My design bench is literally piled with unfinished projects, and if any of you have seen my website, you'd know that I haven't even got time lately to finish my own projects, much less somebody else's.

2) I am of the mindset that if you need help with a project you're more likely to get a quicker response posting it on this forum, and that will serve 2 purposes...First you will have a greater chance of getting an answer, and quicker than I could help you.· Second, your question and answer may help other users that may have the same/similar questions, or may need to know in the future.

So, please, post requests for help here we others can help and benefit from it.· I have in my profile posted many ways to contact me, and links to my websites, etc.· And I welcome direct contact to discuss mutual projects or ideas, etc.· Or for support regarding something of mine.· For example, if you're trying to build something from my schematics or having problems with my code, I will answer direct e-mail.· The only time I e-mail someone for help is if it is their code I am trying to work out, and only they are likely to have the answer.

Thanks for your interest!· Remember, I do take·chunks of·time out each day to come on this forum and support the users as I have been supported in the past.· If you read the posts you'll notice that anything I can help on I do...But direct requests for solutions won't be high on my priority list next to my business here, which is where I make a living (Albeit a slow one)!
smilewinkgrin.gif··

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Chris Savage

Knight Designs
324 West Main Street
P.O. Box 97
Montour Falls, NY 14865
(607) 535-6777

Business Page:·· http://www.knightdesigns.com
Personal Page:··· http://www.lightlink.com/dream/chris

Post Edited (Chris Savage) : 8/21/2004 4:14:13 PM GMT