Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Demo for jm_max30102 code — Parallax Forums

Demo for jm_max30102 code

Hi for All

Somebody have the refered Demo or the link from where I could download it?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• JonnyMacJonnyMac Posts: 8,942

I don't even remember writing this or what that part does. This compiles, but I am unable to (re)test today as I am traveling for work.

Just looked it up -- not a full demo; it just connects to the chip.

• @JonnyMac

Thank you so much Jon.

Great!

• @JonnyMac said:
    Just looked it up -- not a full demo; it just connects to the chip.

It didn´t display information in the Terminal. IT compiled successfully however opened blanck white screen.
    I didn´t succeed in go ahead.
    Thanks in advance.

FTR, I use Propeller Tool and the PST terminal.

This line...

wait_for_terminal(true, 100)

...lets you open PST, Enable it, and the press a key. If you don't see anything in the terminal after that, the device did not connect to the P1. I have I2C bus scanner that you can find in the forums that will let you check your I2C connection. If you're using FlexProp that automatically opens a PST-compatible terminal, all you have to do is press enter once the terminal is open and the program should run.

• @JonnyMac said:
    FTR, I use Propeller Tool and the PST terminal.

I have tried with PST however it didn´t compile the strings fstr0, fstr2 and fstr2.
    I have checked the I2C connection with another application and it is Okey.
    In another applications the jm_fullduplexserial _and the _Parallax Serial Terminal had worked very nice. Still in the max30102 demo although commented "if (poxy.present)" the terminal don´t display the string: "Sensor detected\r".
    I am realy without understanding what is happening.

I have tried with PST however it didn´t compile the strings fstr0, fstr2 and fstr2.

Clearly, you have an OLD version of jm_fullduplexserial. Tip: When the creator of an object sends you an archive, replace what you have with what's in the archive as it may be newer.

I wrote the object and the little demo for my friend. He said it worked. I don't have the sensor, so I cannot be of any more help.

• @JonnyMac said:

I wrote the object and the little demo for my friend. He said it worked. I don't have the sensor, so I cannot be of any more help.

Thank you very much by the support and by the tip ("replace what you have with what's in the archive as it may be newer").