Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Happy Holidays 2023 — Parallax Forums

Happy Holidays 2023

VonSzarvasVonSzarvas Posts: 3,329
edited 2023-12-23 14:27 in General Discussion

Happy Holidays Everyone !

Here's hoping this small break in the usual hectic schedule will allow for some fun & relaxing moments for everyone.

A mini merry reboot :)

Comments

• Wishing everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

Ray

• Merry Christmas to all from Surprise, Az. A new location for us forced by age 80 and wife's lung cancer. A two story house became too much to handle. When I finish unpacking, will go back to work on my bot.
    Jim

• Merry Christmas from Hollywood!

• Merry Christmas Everyone.

• Merry Christmas everyone!

• Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Festivus for the rest of us

• @"Francis Bauer" said:
    Merry Christmas Everyone.

Happy New Year to all......... @"Francis Bauer" all you need is an IMSAI or ALTAIR for the Christmas tree lights....... (or a DEC or Data General.......)

• Best of wishes for 2024!

• @"frank freedman" said:

@"Francis Bauer" said:
    Merry Christmas Everyone.

Happy New Year to all......... @"Francis Bauer" all you need is an IMSAI or ALTAIR for the Christmas tree lights....... (or a DEC or Data General.......)

Happy New Year everyone...

@"frank freedman" I do have a Processor Technology Sol-20 that uses an Intel 8080, is that close enough?

Here something from the Sol-20 world via the Solace PC emulator:

• That was an interesting machine and I think only one with video initially. It also had a "synthesizer" program of sorts that could play through nearby radio. Call it RFI Synth. Not to sure the FCC would have appreciated that one. Have not seen one of those since early '80s. One of the tech reps out at Mare Island had one when I was there. Data systems school had a "computer club" of sorts so we had access to an ASR33. Blinkin lights and paper tape punch snow!!