Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Anyone looking for a consultant for Propeller or other microcontroller work? — Parallax Forums

Anyone looking for a consultant for Propeller or other microcontroller work?

I hope this isn't totally off topic -- I'm between jobs right now and looking for consulting work. I have a lot of experience with embedded software in general and Propeller software in particular, having assisted with the port of PropGCC to the P1 and having written the FlexProp compiler suite for both P1 and P2. I've also worked with other embedded processors and microcontrollers. Please PM me if I can help you with your projects.

Comments

• Good timing @ersmith !

I'm also between jobs and have a lot of spare capacity to take on hardware design projects. A lot of experience designing and bringing to market a wide range of microcontroller based products, including robots, drones, interactive games and badges, machine/industrial control, wireless & RFID systems, GPS/GPRS/mobile tracking and everything in between and beyond! An enthusiastic flexible problem solver; productive working alone or steering/collaborating with a team. PM me anytime with your project hardware needs!

• Heck and I got zero response :D

Perfect combo for me B)
    Just waiting for customer-funding approval and I'll be in touch.

Craig