Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
'nuther P2 Bytes the Dust... I think. — Parallax Forums

'nuther P2 Bytes the Dust... I think.

Well, my newest P2 has stopped working. That is to say not found either with PropTool or PNUT. Was running the Stepper demo as wired in Demo 8. 24VDC supply was flaky and would act like an overloaded SMP. Tested the PS with another load and same behavior. Tossed it. New PS and no work with P2. Went back to my Rev A P2 and all works as it should. Pretty sure my Rev D is dead, but if anyone has any ideas for test, I would appreciate hearing them before pronouncing the board officially. If I drop a TAQOZ SD in the mix, still acts dead. I have ordered its replacement, but at some point, I may try to see what is dead. Maybe try to replace the P2 if that is what I killed. Thanks for any ideas.

Comments

• msrobotsmsrobots Posts: 3,704
    edited 2023-03-25 21:15

try to just jmp into taqoz or monitor from serial with FlexProp - Menu Special

And remove SD card, seems to be a problem finding Boards if SD is plugged in.

Mike

• Thx Mike, was looking for direct TAQOZ. Process Buried somewhere in one of the forums. I never really used it, went straight to reloaded for forth stuff. Now relearning PropTool.

• just start flexprop, there in the menu special you can just click a link

Mike

• Well and truly dead, not found. But thanks.