P2 powers solar car
SaucySoliton Posts: 439
The P2 has just enough resources to run it all.
- PWM generation for buck and full bridge converters
- Voltage sensing and closed loop regulation
- Maximum power point tracking
- Programmable Logic Controller for charger interlocks and sequencing
- CAN bus to interface with existing vehicle components
Dedicated cores provide hard real time performance for voltage control and PWM functions.
That is incredible. @"Ken Gracey" have you seen this? Any chance of you sharing the schematic of the buck/boost/MPPT portion?
Very cool, James!
Spread out over a bunch of pages.
Ah ha! Off to pillage… Thanks!