Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Looking for Silly String Trap with Laser Ping Assembly Instructions — Parallax Forums

Looking for Silly String Trap with Laser Ping Assembly Instructions

doggiedocdoggiedoc Posts: 2,239
edited 2022-09-09 03:44 in General Discussion

Is there assembly instructions hidden away somewhere for the Silly String Trap that came in the Mystery Box a while back? All I can find is this Video:

https://youtu.be/xBKWKQRnuZY

...but it moves pretty fast and I'm getting old and slow witted. :/

Paul

Comments

• Only that video.

Some youtube videos have a playback speed setting in one of the menus.- maybe that can help?

Else I could take a few closeup photos of a built unit?

• @VonSzarvas - I’m good now. I used pause and rewind until I got it figured out. I think it’s right. LOL. I was just hoping there was some PDF somewhere with more details.

@evanh - I’m not sure what what YouTube-dl does. Perhaps after more coffee it will make sense to me!

• @doggiedoc said:
    @evanh - I’m not sure what what YouTube-dl does. Perhaps after more coffee it will make sense to me!

It downloads videos from YouTube onto your computer, so you can watch them in your video player of choice at whatever speed you want, or extract frames, or do whatever else you want to them.

• Didn't @"Ken Gracey" make that? He probably had drawings used to cut the plastic.

• I thought it was the other KG, or a collab at least. Drawings could be an exercise to track down.

• No Docs, no PDFs, at least at the time I acquired and assembled one. Was a PITA watching the video over and over. Even then I still had to guess a couple times. Came with a bad laser ping which they immediately replaced. Still the best customer service I've had.