Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Prop tool question? Solved Timing issue waiting for PST to launch - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

Prop tool question? Solved Timing issue waiting for PST to launch

2»

Comments

• @JonnyMac said:
    Note on the attached list: I created this for myself; it may not be complete as of the current state of the Spin2 compiler and it has not been validated by Parallax or anyone else. Use at your own risk.

Jon, the list is solid gold. Concise, makes it easier to do a "scanning the program visually" type of initial test to catch the easy stuff, etc. Thank you - your contributions are very much appreciated.

--Mike

• I would suggest as I have recently suggested to Ken to when one is presenting your are really teaching. The audience is not always an expert. The audience has beginners, the middle and experts.
    As I taught complex subjects in aircraft mechanics ( nose to tail all systems) I had to be careful not to loose either side of the bell curve. Very important. So my suggestion is when you are doing these presentations keep that in mind. Do not think that the experts will be board when you are bringing the newbies up to speed. Those newbies depend on the data that one teaches. Teaching in this manner also broadens the horizons of the teacher and the teacher suddenly gets new insights in what he or she is doing. So as I always tell teachers and also learned from my professor who taught many of my Master's level classes keep it as simple as possible while teaching the complex.