Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
I am confused — Parallax Forums

I am confused

RS_JimRS_Jim Posts: 1,751
edited 2021-12-21 12:55 in PASM2/Spin2 (P2)

Parallax created this new topic for software related discussions. Almost all of the entries are in the announcement thread rather than having their own thread(s). I thought announcements was just that.
When do we post here and when do we post in Propeller2?
Jim

Comments

• FWIW you're not alone in being confused

• Just a guess, but I think a discussion inadvertently got started there when a new thread was probably intended. I think the participants just didn't really notice...

• Interesting that the person who requested the separate language forums has yet to post in any of them....

• @avsa242 said:
    Just a guess, but I think a discussion inadvertently got started there when a new thread was probably intended. I think the participants just didn't really notice...

I think you're right! I just split that discussion off the announcements thread.

• pik33pik33 Posts: 2,347
    edited 2021-12-22 18:38

P2 C and P2 Basic separate forums are good, because these non-standard (for a Propeller, where Spin/Pasm is a standard) languages related topics are hard to find. I don't know if separating Spin forum was really needed, but here it is, so we can use it for software related topics, leaving main P2 forum more hardware oriented.