P2 Taqoz Forth V2.8: Some Tools, VALUE, Simple Local Variables, Dcf77
- org set to $7a000
- memo. updated
thanks to Bob's create-does>, included you will find:
- VALUE type variables - Update now PASM code
- cpuVar type variables, which are separate for each cog
- Local variables for the common man adopted from Mark Wills http://turboforth.net/resources/simple_locals.html - I find them often very helpful for better readability and in words, which otherwise need a lot of stack juggling.
- gettext utility, which receives text from terminal and saves it to SD-card
- Dcf77, which receives the time and date, if you have got a receiver. Otherwise deactivate the last line.
I have now called this file Auto*.fth to be saved as auto.f. To autoload this at bootup:
: aload " auto.f" FOPEN$ if @FILE FLOADS then ; !INITS ' aload +INIT BACKUP BIX